- Layered Soup – more than brodo
- Strawberry Hill Fiddlers, Sunday, January 25th, 2015, at 3 p.m.
- American Standards/Jazz SWINGTIME DUET 10/19 from Saugerties Pro Musica
- Ferncliff Fire Tower hike is a perfect way to start the day
- Wedding Bills – does having more disposable income mean gays have to throw it away?
Category Archives: destinations
Today Empire Cruise Lines announced expansion of its culinary cruises featuring sustainable Hudson Valley agriculture. After a successful 2011, carrying more than 3500 passengers from 40 states and more than 20 countries, Empire Cruise Lines is deepening its commitment to … Continue reading
NEWS STORY: Escalator opens up hillside slums In many urban areas of Latin America it is the poor that populate the hillsides. In Rio the ghettos, called favelas, are contained, almost barricaded, separate from the affluent city dwellers below. One, … Continue reading