- Layered Soup – more than brodo
- Strawberry Hill Fiddlers, Sunday, January 25th, 2015, at 3 p.m.
- American Standards/Jazz SWINGTIME DUET 10/19 from Saugerties Pro Musica
- Ferncliff Fire Tower hike is a perfect way to start the day
- Wedding Bills – does having more disposable income mean gays have to throw it away?
Category Archives: Entertainment
Saugerties Pro Musica presents the Strawberry Hill Fiddlers, Sunday, January 25th, 2015, at 3 p.m. This is their sixth exuberant appearance on our stage. The Strawberry Hill Fiddlers always play to a full house and receive rave reviews. They are … Continue reading
On January 6th, 2011 I declared 2011 is The Year of the Pie. It was so, although the cupcake did pretty well too. Probably 2012 is the year of the Cupcake, if the Grilled Cheese Sandwich doesn’t beat it out … Continue reading
I write cruise destination excursions for places I haven’t been . . . Begin your tour this morning with a scenic drive to Le Castellet, a typical Provencal hilltop village. Perched on wooded hills above the vineyards, this remarkable stronghold … Continue reading
It is unusually warm here for the season; I love it. Cool at night (sweater weather) and 27-28 C days & sunny. Last evening we attended a private concert before dinner. A small chamber orchestra of young people played on … Continue reading