- Layered Soup – more than brodo
- Strawberry Hill Fiddlers, Sunday, January 25th, 2015, at 3 p.m.
- American Standards/Jazz SWINGTIME DUET 10/19 from Saugerties Pro Musica
- Ferncliff Fire Tower hike is a perfect way to start the day
- Wedding Bills – does having more disposable income mean gays have to throw it away?
Category Archives: dessert
It occurred to me the other day that is exactly what my job is: travel the globe to first-class destinations featuring the finest cuisine. I stay in the best rooms of four-star hotels, enjoying the spas and other amenities. Then … Continue reading
This Valentine’s Day Say I LOVE YOU With Easy Homemade Chocolate Bark Candy If you can boil water you can make this candy! Chocolate is a traditional Valentine gift and it is easy, too! While the majority of women say … Continue reading
On January 6th, 2011 I declared 2011 is The Year of the Pie. It was so, although the cupcake did pretty well too. Probably 2012 is the year of the Cupcake, if the Grilled Cheese Sandwich doesn’t beat it out … Continue reading
All right, maybe I’m jaded, but I just had a fantastic dinner – GREAT flavors, composition and taste – perhaps one of the best ever. And (I hear you comment ) still you complain. You be the judge: I order “Sot … Continue reading
In culinary circles, the French term “en croûte” translates as “in a crust.” It refers to any food wrapped in pastry and baked. I’ve used it here in reference to a wheel of brie baked for New Years Day. Modern … Continue reading