- Layered Soup – more than brodo
- Strawberry Hill Fiddlers, Sunday, January 25th, 2015, at 3 p.m.
- American Standards/Jazz SWINGTIME DUET 10/19 from Saugerties Pro Musica
- Ferncliff Fire Tower hike is a perfect way to start the day
- Wedding Bills – does having more disposable income mean gays have to throw it away?
Category Archives: corporate greed
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling: “I could end the deficit in 5 minutes,” he told CNBC. “You just pass a law that says that anytime there … Continue reading